White House Babes & Airplanes dinner

gprellwitz

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Grant Prellwitz
We'll do the annual Babes and Airplanes Dinner at the White House again this year on Thursday, and raise a glass of red to Moxie. Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can make the appropriate reservations.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, use the search function! :wink2: I hate typing long posts on the iPad.

We'll do the annual Babes and Airplanes Dinner at the White House again this year on Thursday, and raise a glass of red to Moxie. Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can make the appropriate reservations.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, use the search function! :wink2: I hate typing long posts on the iPad.
Some of us remember! (Don't think I actually made the dinner either time I was there though.)

OT: the Babes forum has been down for a while now. "Internal server error" and a 404. Anyone know what happened?

Some of us remember! (Don't think I actually made the dinner either time I was there though.)

OT: the Babes forum has been down for a while now. "Internal server error" and a 404. Anyone know what happened?

Didn't they lose the domain a while back? IIRC, Carolyn was trying to reclaim it...

Didn't they lose the domain a while back? IIRC, Carolyn was trying to reclaim it...
The domain works, the message board doesn't. :( (though it was up again for several months)

Grant, I doubt a forgotten password would generate an internal server error. Also, the 404 indicates that some link is broken. My guess would be a server crash of some kind. I tried to send an email to webmaster@babesandairplanes.com and got a bounce (unknown address error 550). Not sure whether Carolyn is still handling the site, and actually I've lost her email address too. Maybe a PM? I haven't seen a post here from her in ages.

Color in the master of the Free bird and a guest, weather gods permitting of course. They are a fickle bunch.

Back