Which order do you adjust MP and RPM?

Have you read "the Lindbergh Doctrine"? Your post said "high MP, low RPM, lean mixture = bad"

Since you seem to like to read in things that aren't there, how high is high?

Does Lindbergh tell us we should set a 182 to full throttle with the prop yanked all the way out and the mixture at max power, at sea level? The POH does indeed say that's a bad thing.

I was only talking about order. As I said in the snippet you quoted. If you want to argue with the order, go ahead. If you want to make up a strawman and argue against that, have fun arguing with yourself.

Does Lindbergh tell us we should set a 182 to full throttle with the prop yanked all the way out and the mixture at max power, at sea level? The POH does indeed say that's a bad thing.

I was only talking about order. As I said in the snippet you quoted. If you want to argue with the order, go ahead. If you want to make up a strawman and argue against that, have fun arguing with yourself.

Thats what I was asking, you made a blanket statement. BTW, does lean equate to mixture set at max power?

It's official, you've been Henninged.

Back