where's TODAYS POSTS gone?

Dave Krall CFII

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Krall CFII SEL SES, Cmcl HELI
Just wondered where "todays posts" has gone since I haven't seen it lately and used it on almost every update of the posts.

Great job overall on the site!

Dave Krall CFII said:
Just wondered where "todays posts" has gone since I haven't seen it lately and used it on almost every update of the posts.

Great job overall on the site!

I see about 30 min. later now that it's back! Very useful feature.

Dave Krall CFII said:
I see about 30 min. later now that it's back! Very useful feature.

Then when a thread is viewed it seems to go away, WT_?!

Dave Krall CFII said:
Then when a thread is viewed it seems to go away, WT_?!

I think "Today's Posts" goes away and is replaced with "New Posts" when you are logged in. When I do a "drive by" look at the board it shows "Today's Posts" as an option, but not "New Posts."

bharris said:
I think "Today's Posts" goes away and is replaced with "New Posts" when you are logged in. When I do a "drive by" look at the board it shows "Today's Posts" as an option, but not "New Posts."

Thanks, I noticed that too, but to make a REPLY, then one has to log-in which eliminates it, so it seems to be a run around, at least for a computer klutz like me!

I never used that feature - can you describe to me what it did and where the link appeared and when?

It would be on the blue tool bar at the bottom of a page. If there's some other way to simply get the latest posts for a given day/up to the minute, that's all I really want to do.
Thanks Again for a great website.

Last edited:
Dave Krall CFII said:
It would be on the blue tool bar at the bottom of a page. If there's some other way to simply get the latest posts in Hangar Talk, that's all I really want to do.
Thanks Again for a great website.

I just LOGGED OUT, and sure enough, TODAYS POSTS came back on the blue tool bar/footer header/whatever thing. Then to reply to a quote though, you have to log on and then it dissappears. Never was like that before. I always just stayed logged on.

Ah probably because I didn't copy the conditional logic before to get to "Today's Posts"...

But - you can still get to Today's Posts.

Its the first link under Quick Links.

Greebo said:
Ah probably because I didn't copy the conditional logic before to get to "Today's Posts"...

But - you can still get to Today's Posts.

Its the first link under Quick Links.

Many Thanks.
I really have a lot of respect for you computer guys and how you get the computer boxes to go.

Back