Where's Felix?? (Sba55)

gismo

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iGismo
Felix was planning to go to Rockford with me tomorrow and fly to Oshkosh in the Bonanza formation flight but I haven't heard from him for a while and don't know when he's arriving here etc. Does anyone on the board know his cellphone #? I've sent a PM but there's been no response.

-lance

Sorry everyone...I'm back, sort of. Unfortunately, I've been dealing with a medical issue for the past week, and I really don't think that I'm going to be able to make it to Oshkosh :(

Lance, Greg, and everyone else, thanks for all the ride offers. I would have known earlier that I wouldn't be able to make it, but the past few days have been pretty crazy.

I hope you all have fun!!

-Felix

Last edited:
Sorry everyone...I'm back, sort of. Unfortunately, I've been dealing with a medical issue for the past week, and I really don't think that I'm going to be able to make it to Gaston's :(

-Felix

Think you meant Oshkosh. :rofl:

Sorry everyone...I'm back, sort of. Unfortunately, I've been dealing with a medical issue for the past week, and I really don't think that I'm going to be able to make it to Oshkosh :(

Lance, Greg, and everyone else, thanks for all the ride offers. I would have known earlier that I wouldn't be able to make it, but the past few days have been pretty crazy.

I hope you all have fun!!

-Felix

Sorry to hear that Felix, hope all turns out OK. -lance

Back