Where to buy 4K Wallpaper?

Garavar

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Garavar
I have a screen at my office that I can't turn off (reason not important) and want to add 4K Aviation Wallpaper Slide Show to it. Does anyone know where I can buy a 4K aviation bundle with thousands of pictures?

I see dozens of websites with free wallpaper but you have to download them 1 by 1 which is annoying. I'd like to download a few thousand in 1 download and be done.

Thanks.

Don’t know. But that could be a whopper of a download. Especially if you get 24-bit uncompressed files, which would be 25 MB per image, so that 4000 images would be 100 GB.

My point exactly downloading each one individually would take me hours. I would rather pay for a bundle, bulk pack etc. Download it in minutes and be done. Space isn't issue.

Seems like a good use of taskrabbit or something like that -- offer $20 to the housewife or college kid to do the download and zipping for you :)

What kind of screen? I seem to remember the early digital picture frames allowing you to point them to a subscription (rss?), maybe you can do something like that with flickr.

Firefox Extention to download all images on open tabs. Write a script to open the image url itself. I did this to download about 4000 images in a few minutes.

Firefox Extention to download all images on open tabs. Write a script to open the image url itself. I did this to download about 4000 images in a few minutes.

Way over my head.

Back