Where in the World is EdFred

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
Have not heard from Ed in a while and he has not ben on the boards since the 8th. Anyone know what is up with him? Last I heard he had a canceled Angel Flight. :dunno::dunno:

heh, got to wondering the same thing last night. managed to get ahold of brad. Eds not dead, just has apparently been busy lately.

I was thinking the same thing, but then I figured he had to actually do some real work sooner or later ;)

Actually, he didn't cancel the Lifeline flight; the patient did. But I haven't heard from him since shortly after that myself.

Actually I called Ed and left some messages. No call back yet. I thought he may be on his flight he was planning up to the North West. But someone told me he's pretty involved in the Hillary for Pres campaign in Michigan so I guess thats keeping him busy:rofl:

Actually I called Ed and left some messages. No call back yet. I thought he may be on his flight he was planning up to the North West. But someone told me he's pretty involved in the Hillary for Pres campaign in Michigan so I guess thats keeping him busy:rofl:

What?!?!? You mean he's spying for Obama?

I heard it is more an Ashton Kucher/Demi Moore kinda thing :eek::eek:

Back