Where do the bikes come from?

OtisAir

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
OtisAir
We're arriving Saturday and we're hoping to get one of the bikes that we see folks riding around on. Anybody know "where" they are actually located. I know I've heard mention that folks buy them from the Good Will or Red Cross, but I don't know where it is. Any two seaters?

We rented one (two seater) in Hilton Head last month and after hitting a parked car, running over a bush, and me almost doing a 1 1/2 over the handlebars after Beth decided she wanted to test the brakes - we did pretty well.

How much are they?

Danke

You can purchase one from the Goodwill store adjacent to the airport grounds for very little money. You may even be able to sell it back at the end of the air show.

You can purchase one from the Goodwill store adjacent to the airport grounds for very little money. You may even be able to sell it back at the end of the air show.

No you donate it back, It's the Goodwill store.

I also think there is a bike shop set up in Scholler that rents bikes but I don't remember more then that.

We have a storage locker that our group rents and we went around to the dumpsters in the N40 2 years ago and just grabbed the bikes that were left leaning against the fence by the trash bins by people who did not want to slep them back to goodwill when the show ended. We now have 10 or so that we use. It works well for us.

We have a storage locker that our group rents and we went around to the dumpsters in the N40 2 years ago and just grabbed the bikes that were left leaning against the fence by the trash bins by people who did not want to slep them back to goodwill when the show ended. We now have 10 or so that we use. It works well for us.
If you're with the Women Fly/Lost Squadron group, then the one I gave you guys last year should be there, too. I was too lazy to take it back to Goodwill when it was time to leave last year. It was a nice one too. I hope somebody enjoys riding it this year. :D

Oh, I was in the blue and white Citabria that you guys walked past a lot last year. :)

If you're with the Women Fly/Lost Squadron group, then the one I gave you guys last year should be there, too. I was too lazy to take it back to Goodwill when it was time to leave last year. It was a nice one too. I hope somebody enjoys riding it this year. :D

Oh, I was in the blue and white Citabria that you guys walked past a lot last year. :)

Yes that's us. Stop by and have a drink or two.

Back