Where can I get a custom Hat made?

rockwoodrv9a

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
rockwoodrv9a
I am not easy on hats and my Vans hat is used up. Vans has not sold them lately so I want to get a few made with my N number on them.
I dont really want to support the big A and looking for a smaller shop that is known for doing airplane hats. Any ideas? Thanks

Sound like something you could have done on Etsy. If you have the design you like, or hat brand.

Depending on where you live there’s a good chance you might have a local embroidery shop that can do it.

customlids.com is who I use. A little pricey, but I'm a hat guy and my hats MUST fit perfectly or they get voted off the island.

This company will do your actual airplane (plane, color scheme, N-number) on all sorts of things.

Check out the hat store in your local mall that does custom ball caps. I had 2 doz. made a few months ago for my Young Eagle ground crew. Pick your favorite hat, select style of embroidery, specify the text, go have a burger and when you return, you'll have a hat.

Check out the hat store in your local mall that does custom ball caps. I had 2 doz. made a few months ago for my Young Eagle ground crew. Pick your favorite hat, select style of embroidery, specify the text, go have a burger and when you return, you'll have a hat.
Thanks. Great Idea. I have looked at a few Esty stores and there are good options there too.

Back