When???

AuntPeggy

Final Approach
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Namaste
Today, I thought I'd find out when the fly-in at 6Y9 is because maybe I can make the trip. I will have the money because I'll have a job. Maybe I'll have the time because I don't need to report until sometime in September. Looked at the top messages in most of the threads in the Six Yankee Niner Fly In and didn't find the date.:confused: (Frustration) I've noticed the same thing for other fly-ins on this board in the past.

So, my question --- what are the dates for the 6Y9 fly in?

Labor Day Saturday - this year, September 1st. That's when we do the grilling, but like Gaston's it's going to last the whole weekend. People are arriving as early as Wednesday - ok, that would be just me. But I know a lot are coming in on Friday. Some are coming only on Saturday. Some are coming on Saturday and leaving Sunday. Some leaving Monday, and a few who are going to be there Friday - Monday.

There are two places to eat within 200 yards of the parking area. One serves breakfast and lunch. The other does lunch and dinner. For those that arrive on Friday, there's a Friday night Fish Fry at one of the places.

ill be there at least friday to sunday, maybe friday to monday. see you there peggy

Just got my class schedule done this morning -- I don't have any classes on Friday, so if I can talk Rachel into skipping class that day, we'll try to come up Friday - Sunday (maybe Monday).

like she will need any convincing. who would rather go to class than fly to the UP??? hopefully not Rachel...or Leah

Back