What's your post to hour ratio?

Chrisgoesflying

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Chrisgoesflying
This is my 750th POA post while I currently have a total of 423 flight hours. I started flying and frequenting this forum at the same time back in late 2018. That means, I spend too much time on the forum and not enough time in the air lol. What is your post to hour ratio?

I don't know how many posts I have, so let me see...

About 6.5/1. Problem is, posting about flying (and so the other random crap) is so much cheaper than actually flying. Besides, posting only takes about a minute, so we should really be looking at posts/ minute of flying. Looks much better.

Last edited:

About 6.5/1. Problem is, posting about flying (and so the other random crap) is so much cheaper than actually flying. Besides, posting only takes about a minute, so we should really be looking at posts/ minute of flying. Looks much better.

or posts per minute dreaming of flying...

I don’t know about that because it is not like you only spend time on here for the post itself. You read and browse and since 78% of all stats are made up, I’ll just assume that the average person spends about an hour per post on here so it is a great comparison.

Oh wait a minute, I need to change my response. I initially read it as 'posing', not 'posting.'

Mm, never mind. Still works.

5.5/1 If I had to pay per post what it cost to fly per hour, probably would be a lot closer to 1/1 or less.

Of course if you figure posts to flight minute ratio, that may be a more accurate metric. Then that would be 10 minutes of flying for every 1 post.

But then how to calculate the amount of time spent reading on the forum without posting...

1912 posts / 644 hrs = 2.96 posts per hour

If I had to pay per post what it cost to fly per hour, probably would be a lot closer to 1/1 or less.
1/1? More like 0/1 lol.

Although a 10¢/post tariff might improve the discourse around here :biggrin:

Back