What's your number?

5 Charlie Mike.

The kids have already made it quite clear that the tail number must transfer when i upgrade.

I've heard ol' Sugar Pop on the Dover Freq a few times. First time was verrrrrry shortly after PuppyFlite took ownership. I mentioned to Mrs Flyersfan, "You know, that sounds like Ted, but he flys an Aztec, not a TwinCessna."

Bonanza 81W,87RY, 1BF or 2EF
Cherokee 38J
Cessna 82U or 0DA

Last edited:
I've heard ol' Sugar Pop on the Dover Freq a few times. First time was verrrrrry shortly after PuppyFlite took ownership. I mentioned to Mrs Flyersfan, "You know, that sounds like Ted, but he flys an Aztec, not a TwinCessna."

I've only heard you the one time (when I said hi), but always listen as I know you fly that same route pretty frequently.

It's always fun hearing your friends on frequency. A few months back, I heard Bryon in the Aerostar and the previous owner of Sugar Pop (in the new Alpha Yank) on Wilkes-Barre approach. I was in the Aztec, flying home from Hyannis with Laurie. It was a rotten weather day - winds were something like 71 kts @ 5000 ft, and the turbulence was there to prove it. Lots of rain, too.

Last edited:
November one-zero-zero-papa-mike, or Novermber-fife-tree-tree-fife-two.. if you're in the SW Fla area and you here either, well, you've been warned :)

Back