What's wrong with this picture?

Funniest looking Cessna ive ever seen!

Ain't it though? On the radio coming to work this morning, they said it didn't even stop play at the golf course. Woulda stopped me though!

Frank Browne said:
Hmmm, good catch Darrell, but it was actually the tagline where it was identified as a Cessna.

Yea i was just being silly :)

BTW did i ever tell you how glad i am the Press consults pilots about aviation related stories before going to print so to speak? Otherwise i think the facts could really get mixed up. :D

The press isn't ever interested in facts. All they care about is NEWS. The more sensational, the better. There are numerous qualified organizations not to mention what one can find on the internet that would help them with the facts without looking like fools; but that kind of research would cost them time and money and they wouldn't get to scoop their rivals. So run the story as it is. We can always clean it up later.
By the way, answer me this. Why is it that when the NTSB reports "VFR and no flight plan was filed." that the only part that gets in the article is "NO FLIGHT PLAN WAS FILED." We know it isn't needed, and the NTSB isn't suggesting it was, but the report certainly makes it sound that way.

OTH Cessna has got to LOVE the fact that when non pilots think of a small plane they think Cessna. Kind of like calling a Tissue a Kleenex

AdamZ said:
OTH Cessna has got to LOVE the fact that when non pilots think of a small plane they think Cessna. Kind of like calling a Tissue a Kleenex
In my experience, all light/GA aircraft are Piper Cubs. I just shrug whenever my Cessna becomes a Cub.
And ATC has converted her to a Bonanza and a variety of Pipers.
- Aunt Peggy

Last edited:
Back