Whats this wet stuff?

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
Landed in Boston this morning, and are planted in Hyannis right now watching the never ending rain. How the heck do you people in New England deal with all the rain? No wonder everyone has an IR out here. Blah. :rolleyes:

Posting here on your honeymoon? Man, you're hooked bad!

(aren't we all!)

Heh. Someone we know called me on his anniversary "2nd honeymoon" in a Chicago hotel when he couldn't get online. His wife is very used to stuff like that.

Turned out they gave him a room with a dead ethernet link. He was veryclose to buying a new laptop at the CompUSA across the street.

Landed in Boston this morning, and are planted in Hyannis right now watching the never ending rain. How the heck do you people in New England deal with all the rain? No wonder everyone has an IR out here. Blah. :rolleyes:

Yeah I wish it was nicer, but its a lot nicer than first predicted.

Where are you staying?

The weather is crap here in Tennessee also. It was snowing to beat the band this morning. Snow this time of year where I'm is really, really odd.

Fins, where you at? I'm about 20 miles NW of Nashville and had the same wx earlier today.

38 nm northeast of Nashville on the TN/KY border. 3m7 is our airport, where do you fly out of?

38 nm northeast of Nashville on the TN/KY border. 3m7 is our airport, where do you fly out of?

I fly out of JWN, John Tune. Will you be going to Gastons in June? Send me a PM so we don't hijack this thread :)

Last edited:
Back