What's the Worst Song You've Ever Heard?

I'd have to say majority of anything produced after 2000 just makes me gag and run for cover (or the radio Off switch).
But bad music started way before that. The 1990's were a turning point where every lowlife nobody could release something (thanks to affordable digital recording technology).
Call me weird but I hate whiny no-talent singing, such as U2, Pink Floyd or what's that twit face from Fleetwood Mac? So obviously, bad singing dates farther back than 90's. :)

Now back to regular programming and some Elvis ... :)

A cult classic...the best of his worst.

The "1-877-Kars 4 Kids" song/jingle is the worst...and a scam too.

Can't stand that one. Only song where I caught myself yelling "would you shut the f--- up!" at the radio in my car...

The "1-877-Kars 4 Kids" song/jingle is the worst...and a scam too.
I don't listen to the radio much, typically the only time is when I'm working on the house. When that comes on, I make a mad dive for the radio.

As far as bad music goes, anything by William Hung is definitely scrapings from the bottom of the barrel.

The bad renditions of the Star Spangled Banner, usually the Super Bowl ones. Bad arrangements, screamed lyrics, adding syllables, etc. I think it's been a couple decades since one was done oretty well. The last few were awful . . .

Let's talk about songs we all know and love:
well it won't let me skip it ahead to 0:15 but

Spirit in the Sky by Norman Greenbaum or Going up the Country by Canned Heat.

Or just about anything by Fred Zepplin (misspelling intentional)

Spirit in the Sky by Norman Greenbaum or Going up the Country by Canned Heat.

Or just about anything by Fred Zepplin (misspelling intentional)

No no no! I likey all them songs man! :(

I'm a Neil Young fan, but "A Man Needs a Maid" is pretty horrific.

I went to a Neil Young concert in Portland Oregon in about 1969. He was an hour late to come on stage, there was no backup band.

When he finally came out, he walked around for about a minute, then went on the mic: "I just can't see me doing this anymore," and walked off the stage.

There were no refunds.

I went to a Neil Young concert in Portland Oregon in about 1969. He was an hour late to come on stage, there was no backup band.

When he finally came out, he walked around for about a minute, then went on the mic: "I just can't see me doing this anymore," and walked off the stage.

There were no refunds.

Ahh the 60s! Great times.

That would be the only Neil Young concert I could sit through ;)

Nauga,
Not a fan :rolleyes:

Never was a fan of the liberal Canadian. As Lynyrd Skynyrd sang, "a Southern man don't need him around anyhow."

IMG_2112.JPG
Never was a fan of the liberal Canadian. As Lynyrd Skynyrd sang, "a Southern man don't need him around anyhow."

Now you're talking! Skynyrd my favorite band. RVZ was the man! But you do know they were friends with Neil Young right? That's a Neil Young T-shirt Ronnie is wearing.

My opinion of his music isn't based on his politics. That would also be my idea of a good Lynyrd Skynyrd concert. :)

As for worst of the worst, spend some time searching Buffalaxed. o_O

Nauga,
and his musical stylings

Only music I like with Neil Young is when he was with Crosby, Stills, and Nash.

Anything by boxcar Willy.

all country music that isn't Patsy Cline.

I'd like to throw "anything from the Beatles' Yellow Submarine, weird drug induced era on the pile.

Koo Koo Ka Chew :rolleyes:

Aww man you ain't right! Hate Skynyrd and Patsy Cline? That's almost unAmeeican!
I'm saying that all country music is terrible other than the greatest voice ever, the one and only Patsy Cline.

Here's my contribution. The gym I use in SE Asia has this on their playlist.

Then there's this little beauty. I used to have a dead end queue in a PBX that played it on a loop for anyone transferred into my penalty box

Back