What's next, the gallows?

LOL...I LOVE IT!

Hell if we had more public hangings (where everyone gets dressed up in the Sunday best and make a picnic of it) things may get a bit better in this country.

Time to quit coddling criminals.

Actually he should have been castrated the first time, then we wouldnt be having this problem.

He reminds me of the illegal aliens complaining about be deprived of their rights by being deported,

After 10 convictions (and how many times w/o a conviction), Compleately acceptable. I would also be ok with it saying his dignosis of compulsive exhibitionist... but then most people woudn't know what that means. I would say it should be a permante thing not just for 22mo. It warns parents to keep their kids away.

Missa

Missa said:
After 10 convictions (and how many times w/o a conviction), Compleately acceptable. I would also be ok with it saying his dignosis of compulsive exhibitionist... but then most people woudn't know what that means. I would say it should be a permante thing not just for 22mo. It warns parents to keep their kids away.

Missa

I agree! Especially with 10 priors, it's appropriate.

I think it is pretty stupid as it means this guy is still walking the streets. Wouldn't a better punishment be actually going to jail??

Scott's got my point. He is a multi-time rapist. Why is he free?

SkyHog said:
One street behind me and a block down we have a sex offender living whose crime had something to do with a minor. He served his time but the thing that really bugs me is that his house has all the biggest Halloween decration and the most candy so all the kids go there. It just does not seem right to me. But I don't have kids and I am not responsible for raising the ones that do hang out there.

smigaldi said:
One street behind me and a block down we have a sex offender living whose crime had something to do with a minor. He served his time but the thing that really bugs me is that his house has all the biggest Halloween decration and the most candy so all the kids go there. It just does not seem right to me. But I don't have kids and I am not responsible for raising the ones that do hang out there.
A LOT of places are scheduling mandatory seminars for sex offenders at the sheriff's department on Halloween, so they all have to be there from 6 to 9 pm. If they don't go, they get arrested. It's not punitive, either - they explain any new laws or differences that might affect the offenders and update everyone's information, etc.

Smart idea - keeps them somewhere they can be supervised during a risky time.

etsisk said:
A LOT of places are scheduling mandatory seminars for sex offenders at the sheriff's department on Halloween, so they all have to be there from 6 to 9 pm. If they don't go, they get arrested. It's not punitive, either - they explain any new laws or differences that might affect the offenders and update everyone's information, etc.

Smart idea - keeps them somewhere they can be supervised during a risky time.
I like that. I wonder who I could submit that suggestion to here...

SkyHog said:
I like that. I wonder who I could submit that suggestion to here...
The District Attorney's office would be a good first place to start. If they weren't the right place (though I think they are), then check with whoever handles sex offender registration with the Sheriff's Department (or whatever agency handles such registration).

Good luck with it! Good on ya for making the effort! :)

SkyHog said:

Nothing in the artical said he was a multi-time rapist. He exposed himself to childen... he's a multi time flasher. Bad, damaging to the phychi but not so bad as a rapist. My money is better spent locking up the nasty preditors. Not that he should go free. It said 20 days in jail and just under 2 years wearing the scarlet Tee. Now if we just would just kill all the preditors then I could see locking this guy up.

Missa

Back