What's happening at St. George, Utah?

Sorry everyone. America airlines flight 1 to lax is delayed, the crew cannot locate the keys....

Seriously, with the crew juggling, either everyone has a master key or uses the same code.... What would be the point?

So... I have a question for all the computer / photo experts out there...

In the various pics,
http://www.deseretnews.com/m/article/865559149#/m/photo/865559149

the plane is all white while being towed to a secluded spot.... But, in the last few pics the plane is still in the Skywest paint scheme just before the straps are put around it and the crane picks it up. While it is dangling it is now all white with all the delta logo's and paint missing. Is it a "quick " coat of white paint or has the pic been photoshopped to remove the Skywest paint scheme?:dunno::dunno:. I do know when there is a "issue" with an aircraft here in the hole the N Number is usually disfigured but to completely change the paint scheme is rather hard to believe.

Comments ???

So... I have a question for all the computer / photo experts out there...

In the various pics,
http://www.deseretnews.com/m/article/865559149#/m/photo/865559149

the plane is all white while being towed to a secluded spot.... But, in the last few pics the plane is still in the Skywest paint scheme just before the straps are put around it and the crane picks it up. While it is dangling it is now all white with all the delta logo's and paint missing. Is it a "quick " coat of white paint or has the pic been photoshopped to remove the Skywest paint scheme?:dunno::dunno:. I do know when there is a "issue" with an aircraft here in the hole the N Number is usually disfigured but to completely change the paint scheme is rather hard to believe.

Comments ???

The airline normally covers the logos and n-number with either paint or just a tarp. This is so they don't get any negative branding because the aircraft in the crash has "XYZ Airline" in huge letters. However all the negative branding and association has already happend by that point. :rolleyes2:

The photos with the Delta Widget still visible was before anyone from PR really got there to cover it up.

:rolleyes2:

The photos with the Delta Widget still visible was before anyone from PR really got there to cover it up.

Yup - looks like the company people got there with a quick paint gun or at least white paper and tape, just about the time the cranes (and photographers) showed up.

> the TSA won't care...

Really? I imagine that TSA apparachiks are preparing more appropriation
requests for increased staffing and expanded coverage and managers and
dogs and kibble and pooper scoopers and ...

Back