What would you like to add to your arsenal?

I just bought a Glock 43x for my ccl class. very nice gun, fits in my hand nice. But I still shoot better with my G17. Maybe I need to put a ton of rounds through it first...

Sounds like from today’s news it won’t be cheap Winchester White Box from Wally World anymore.

Local farm store, Dunhams Sports, or Scheels are cheaper for ammo in my area.

Same here. I did get a kick out of “short barreled rifle ammo” though in their press release. LOL. WTF is that?

“We only sell the rifle ammo that’ll blow a foot hole in a rhino now.” Hahahahaha.

Walmart has always catered to the lowest IQ, once Sam’s kids took over... so they’re just doing what they’ve always done since he died.

I’ve actually entertained the idea of some kind of lever-action shotgun to take skeet shooting. Any suggestions?

Can't say a lever action shotgun has ever been on my radar. But I can see how it might be quicker than a pump action.

It's a 40mm. THey used it to hunt buffalo with, up close. It's only legal in two states, and this isn't one of them.

Actually, I've got most of the guns I would want, but sometimes I think about a SW .500.

I'd like a 9mm small enough to CC but easier to shoot accurately and more reliable than my Beretta Nano. Worst gun in my collection. Would also like to add a .38 snubnose revolver as a BUG.

All I want is a magical holster that will make a 4" barrel S&W 28 disappear.

For CC, I’m perplexed by the 19x. At least for me, carrying IWB, it isn’t the slide length that is usually the difficult part to hide, but the grip. And going from a 19 grip frame to a 17 grip frame doesn’t improve my shooting anything like the improvement of going from a 19 to 17 sight radius. How about a factory 17 slide on a 19 grip frame?

I'd like a 9mm small enough to CC but easier to shoot accurately and more reliable than my Beretta Nano. Worst gun in my collection. Would also like to add a .38 snubnose revolver as a BUG.

Bersa makes the BP9CC, which is really small CC gun with an excellent trigger and reliability. If you are one of THOSE people, a Glock 43 is similar.

The Ruger LCR is hard to beat for a concealed revolver.

All I want is a magical holster that will make a 4" barrel S&W 28 disappear.
Prison wallet.

d20e80d1-ff13-4d3b-8e80-d1ff139d3b50

Bersa makes the BP9CC, which is really small CC gun with an excellent trigger and reliability. If you are one of THOSE people, a Glock 43 is similar.

The Ruger LCR is hard to beat for a concealed revolver.

I've got a Bersa Thunder CC which I absolutely love. Just wish the .380 ammo wasn't so much more expensive than 9mm. Also have a Ruger LCP ... same comment. GREAT pocket pistol. I want to find a 9mm for CC that I love as much as my two .380 pistols. Guess I gotta check out the Bersa... been leaning towards a Kimber, but long green...

I've got a Bersa Thunder CC which I absolutely love. Just wish the .380 ammo wasn't so much more expensive than 9mm. Also have a Ruger LCP ... same comment. GREAT pocket pistol. I want to find a 9mm for CC that I love as much as my two .380 pistols. Guess I gotta check out the Bersa... been leaning towards a Kimber, but long green...

I liked my LCR .357 so much, I bought the 9mm version.

Yes, a 9mm revolver. Cheap ammo!

I’ve actually entertained the idea of some kind of lever-action shotgun to take skeet shooting. Any suggestions?

If you want to shoot skeet, sporting clays or trap get an over and under, next semi, then lastly pump. Save the lever for home defense etc. Probably wouldn’t consider the pump either.

If you want to shoot skeet, sporting clays or trap get an over and under, next semi, then lastly pump. Save the lever for home defense etc. Probably wouldn’t consider the pump either.

Could go really old school and use a side by side, two hammers, two triggers, and no safety... like grandpa used to shoot.

Don’t see much of that anymore. :)

He won a lot of events with that old gun, and a number of us wondered what the heck grandma did with it after he passed.

We assumed she gave it to one of his old shooting buddies who came skulking around asking for it after he died, and none of us grandkids ever ended up with it. Oh well.

I’ve mentioned my first shooting was with a Marlin 60. That was his also, and also disappeared after he passed. The ones I shoot today, I bought later. Wish we had ended up with his somewhere in the family.

Nothing particularly exciting about a Marlin 60 unless it was the first gun you used to take out plinking.

His stuff disappearing after he passed, still annoys all of us grandkids who shoot. But who knows. For all we know he had a deal with said shooting buddy.

All we really knew was grandma didn’t sell them, and wasn’t against anyone having them, so ... a minor family mystery that died with grandma. LOL.

Even his reloading stuff disappeared and that’s what has fueled the theory that his shooting buddy game and collected it all.

I hadn’t thought about that side by side in decades. I don’t even remember what model it was. Mostly back then I thought it was loud. Haha.

Benelli super 90 build kinda like this
IMG_1908__72464.1487790158.1280.1280.jpg
\\
and a 308 defiant shot action build, wood stock, nice glass etc.

Would really like a Garand one of these days, as well as an M14.

Been wanting to build an XM21, Vietnam era sniper rifle based on the M14. My uncle used one in Nam and I'd love to present one to him.

Ruger GP100 in .357 Mag

Remington model 7600 Pump Action 30-06

Tommy Gun

I’ve got a Remington Pump-Action 12 gauge now. It works well for shooting skeet.

What did those skeets ever do for you?
Those skeets filled their life mission with purpose. The ones that hit the ground are the sad ones. They still gave their all, but it wasn’t enough to hit the mark.

:D

Back