What Would You Do if You had One Hour Left to Live?

Well... some chose...

That's it, time to start looting!

The poll must have been taken in New Orleans. :rolleyes:
Huh, that 2% that responded that way must have really caught your eye, I reckon. So 98% went other directions - be with family, pop open a bottle of champagne and accept the inevitable, etc - not bad, I reckon.

Oh! I get it! You're saying that you were WRONG in the past to paint all New Orleans with such a broad brush and you now recognise that it was only A VERY SMALL MINORITY OF FOLKS that were involved in bad behavior! Great! Your admission of error is accepted!! :D :D

I'd jack the space shuttle.

Actually, I'd take a different spacecraft...Anything BUT the shuttle.

Huh, that 2% that responded that way must have really caught your eye, I reckon. So 98% went other directions - be with family, pop open a bottle of champagne and accept the inevitable, etc - not bad, I reckon.

Oh! I get it! You're saying that you were WRONG in the past to paint all New Orleans with such a broad brush and you now recognise that it was only A VERY SMALL MINORITY OF FOLKS that were involved in bad behavior! Great! Your admission of error is accepted!! :D :D
I was probably inspired by a milk carton. :D

Well... some chose...

That's it, time to start looting!

The poll must have been taken in New Orleans. :rolleyes:

Bunch of lemmings.... I'd grab a big steel boat (less than a block away) and head flank speed for the deepest water around (water >1000' deep is less than an hour away). If I'm gonna survive a catastophic global type event, that's my best bet. Never give up, that's for sheeple. I'd like to live in a world where 99% of the current population was fertilizer.

Well, I'm THREE hours away from the coast, so I reckon I'll have to head for the Dollar Store and see what I can loot! :D

Tom, what might have caught his eye might have been the headline of the story, which is, believe it or not, "That's it, time to start looting!"

Tom, what might have caught his eye might have been the headline of the story, which is, believe it or not, "That's it, time to start looting!"
Pretty observant for a right winger! :D

Which would, of course, have diluted the charge on my ammo ... UNTIL Kenny went and wrote that crack about New Orleans, when meant I was back in business! :D

Back