What to buy, $50-60k?

I don't like the way they fly. 135 knots and 14gph - if you drain the tanks like you are supposed to and land with the tips fairly full the yoke is incredibly heavy on landing. I feel like I'm landing a greyhound bus. OTOH the plane I fly isnt the best example of a cherokee six ever.

I don't like the way they fly. 135 knots and 14gph - if you drain the tanks like you are supposed to and land with the tips fairly full the yoke is incredibly heavy on landing. I feel like I'm landing a greyhound bus. OTOH the plane I fly isnt the best example of a cherokee six ever.

That's pretty much how all the PA32/34s fly.

hence why I do not like them.
Personal opinions aside they will haul the load over the distance. and they are very re-salable.

They are used by families in Ak, for the commute to town to bring the groceries home, they will do the off airport rough field thing.

Stout ole piper and heavy hauler.

David should throw 300 pounds in the rear then he wouldn't have to pull so hard to land.

Personal opinions aside they will haul the load over the distance. and they are very re-salable.

They are used by families in Ak, for the commute to town to bring the groceries home, they will do the off airport rough field thing.

Stout ole piper and heavy hauler.

David should throw 300 pounds in the rear then he wouldn't have to pull so hard to land.

It's the wing-heaviness in a crosswind situation

Back