What should I do with it?

What would interest you the most in this website?

• Pilot stories (submitted by the pilot)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Airport reviews (personal opinions on best airport for x, y and z)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Both 1 and 2

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • I have another Idea (post below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BenZwebner

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Ben Zwebner
Hello everyone,

I just purchased a domain for a new project of mine: http://www.runwayinsight.com/

I am not sure how I want to attack this one, please take a minute and vote above to help me figure out a direction for this newborn website...

Thanks!

I voted for pilot stories but your domain name seems to suggest airport reviews is where you're headed. I see the pilot stories appealing to a wider audience--not just GA pilots, too. Comparing airports would seem to attract a smaller demographic.

Back in the 70s, as a teenager with his head in the clouds, I loved reading pilot stories but I wouldn't have known or cared much about one airport vs. another. Fast forward 38 years . . . with my PPL rating just a week or two away, I still don't care about the airports as much as the destination.

$0.03

Last edited:
Were you shooting for "runway_insight" or "runway_in_sight" ?

(Don't click on it!) Your domain name reminds me of www.penisland.com, which used to be a website that sold pens. (Don't click on it!). Their double meaning domain was intended to be clever/a joke.

Most corporate proxy servers thought otherwise, though and they've gone out of business and squatters with malware hiding in a bunch of redirects are there now.

Were you shooting for "runway_insight" or "runway_in_sight" ?

(Don't click on it!) Your domain name reminds me of www.penisland.com, which used to be a website that sold pens. (Don't click on it!). Their double meaning domain was intended to be clever/a joke.

Most corporate proxy servers thought otherwise, though and they've gone out of business and squatters with malware hiding in a bunch of redirects are there now.

Http://www.expertsexchange.com

Years ago, that was the url for the now

Http://www.experts-exchange.com

I'd go with airport reviews. If folks want pilot stories they can come here or purple or Red. I guess if what you mean by essays that would be interesting.

Plenty of pilot stories in plenty of places.

Plenty of airport and FBO reviews in plenty of places.

I vote you come up with something new. :yes:

Back