• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dean
Vote for your choice of color. The one with the most votes is what we are getting.
White or ash grey

Dean said:
Vote for your choice of color. The one with the most votes is what we are getting.
White or ash grey

Navy Blue, doesn't show every little spot of dirt. White looks good as well, Ash grey in my experience getting shirts made for yachts, always looks dirty and dull.

Problem with white is that you have to use bleach to get them clean and that takes the colors out of the embroidery.

I agree ash grey looks dirty when they're new.

JMHO I've had some shirts embroidered myself.

Joe

Areeda said:
Problem with white is that you have to use bleach to get them clean and that takes the colors out of the embroidery.

I agree ash grey looks dirty when they're new.

JMHO I've had some shirts embroidered myself.

Joe

Exactly, that's why navy blue is the best color, that or a hunter green. That's what I always get for the daily wear uniforms, and then a set of white polos for when guests are onboard, and a monkey suit for the meet and greet. The blue even when it fades can be dyed back down. Typically good quality embrodery stiching doesn't dye.

Henning said:
Exactly, that's why navy blue is the best color, that or a hunter green. That's what I always get for the daily wear uniforms, and then a set of white polos for when guests are onboard, and a monkey suit for the meet and greet. The blue even when it fades can be dyed back down. Typically good quality embrodery stiching doesn't dye.

Except evrybody makes stuff out of navy blue and huntergreen. They are apparently the only colors in the male wardrobe, well other than beige khaki pants. Ash would be a nice diversion from the same old colors.

Henning said:
Navy Blue, doesn't show every little spot of dirt. White looks good as well, Ash grey in my experience getting shirts made for yachts, always looks dirty and dull.
I'm with Henning -- navy blue

I'd perfer blue, but in a choice between white and ash grey... I choise ash grey, white just stains too easy.

Missa

smigaldi said:
With Navy blue you would also have a problem seeing the logo as par tof it is colored blue.

That's why a nice Sky Blue would be better, but I'll take any Blue over White or Ash Grey

As I'm having Italian for dinner, spaghetti sauce red would be my color of choice

This is an unauthorized use of the Pilots of America logo. We have a pending agreement with a vendor which when it goes into effect will provide benefit to Pilots of America and contribute to our operating expenses. We understand that it has taken longer than we initially hoped to get that deal moving, but in the meantime, I must insist that this unauthorized use of our logo cease.

Thanks,
Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back