What plane with lotto $$

jmp470

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
John
So the other tread got me thinking. So what Jet, as that is what I want, would be able to carry 7? Five in immediate family and to grand parents. Lets say 1000 lbs without luggage.

Citation Sovereign. SUV of jets. Carries 7 comfortably plus a huge baggage compartment.

Flying it yourself a CJ2 or a Citation II S/P :D All depends on how much of your winnings you want to spend!:D

Citation II's are cheap now. A deal is currently being finalized for an 8 pax cabin that will carry full seats, crew and fuel for 1,100 nm non-stop trips. Price is slightly higher than a new A-36.

Citation II's are cheap now. A deal is currently being finalized for an 8 pax cabin that will carry full seats, crew and fuel for 1,100 nm non-stop trips. Price is slightly higher than a new A-36.

'Cause the operational cost is five times that of an A36, being optimistic and conservative.

Well, in that csse put your 10 people and all their stuff in your A-36, haul them 1,100 miles and report back how they liked it. BTW, you only have 4 hours total flying time for the trip

'Cause the operational cost is five times that of an A36, being optimistic and conservative.

He won the lotto, he doesn't need to be cheap. :D

I'm planning on buying a Beech Mentor with my winnings. Maybe a nice STOL kitted Cherokee Six for the travellings.

Yep, from soaring with the eagles to picking shlt with the chickens, and within just a few hours. Is this a great country, or what?

Looks like mine will be a paper airplane made from a losing powerball ticket.

Yep, from soaring with the eagles to picking shlt with the chickens, and within just a few hours. Is this a great country, or what?

Add me to that! But I only wrote one speech and drafted up my notice for work :D

Back