What Model is This?

I saw a P-51 Mustang and an A-26 Invader around that time frame.

I saw a P-51 Mustang and an A-26 Invader around that time frame.

Invader! There it is...thanks for the help.

I've only seen one, it was green, and it didn't look nearly as nice as that one.

Thanks again!

Invader! There it is...thanks for the help.

I've only seen one, it was green, and it didn't look nearly as nice as that one.

Thanks again!

I'm not positive but I think this A-26 is one of the old CIA "Air America" version that was a pressurized VIP transport. I'm sure someone on POA has more details on that particular model.

I'm not positive but I think this A-26 is one of the old CIA "Air America" version that was a pressurized VIP transport. I'm sure someone on POA has more details on that particular model.

I've seen that movie a hundred times, and always wondered what it was.

Now that you called it out, I can see it's the same, but I never would have guessed.

I've seen that movie a hundred times, and always wondered what it was.

Now that you called it out, I can see it's the same, but I never would have guessed.

Yep I watched it countless times as well. I also bought 16 Left but it really doesn't have much more content than 16 Right.

I was looking forward to Aviation Epic but it appears it wasn't ever intended to go to DVD. Now it looks like Aviation: The Invisable Highway will be his next release.

The Marksman conversion by On Mark was a popular corporate transport before the Lear Jet changed the market.

I was under the impression that Aviation Epic was the working title of Aviation: The Invisible Highway. When you click on the Aviation Epic link on the Terwilliger website, it takes you to the page for Aviation: The Invisible Highway.

Yep I watched it countless times as well. I also bought 16 Left but it really doesn't have much more content than 16 Right.

I was looking forward to Aviation Epic but it appears it wasn't ever intended to go to DVD. Now it looks like Aviation: The Invisable Highway will be his next release.

I was under the impression that Aviation Epic was the working title of Aviation: The Invisible Highway. When you click on the Aviation Epic link on the Terwilliger website, it takes you to the page for Aviation: The Invisible Highway.

Well that's good to know. Hopefully they used all that footage from Aviation Epic in the new one.

Back