What kind of wine at Gaston's?

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Spike, Dave? What kind of wine do they have in the lobby at Gaston's? I really don't want to bring any in the airplane ( W&B ), and I can't remember what they sell in the lobby. Do they have White Zin? Riesling?

The sign over the bar says "Dandelion wine is mighty fine but it ain't as swell as Muscatel". Sam's up the road does a good business in Ripple.

Spike, Dave? What kind of wine do they have in the lobby at Gaston's? I really don't want to bring any in the airplane ( W&B ), and I can't remember what they sell in the lobby. Do they have White Zin? Riesling?

The sign over the bar says "Dandelion wine is mighty fine but it ain't as swell as Muscatel". Sam's up the road does a good business in Ripple.
Ripple, wow, I haven't had Ripple since 1973. Do they still make it?????

Not Spike or Dave... (I'm still conscious)...but they do have White Zin in the lobby.

Brian, have you been checking on wine too? You can carry a lot in your new airplane. :D

Well, I can bring a jug of Taylor Cream Sherry if I leave Tom at home. :D Or a nice woody, oakish Port...that would be good. :yes:

Tom said he would bring the woody.

Brian, have you been checking on wine too? You can carry a lot in your new airplane. :D

Well, I can bring a jug of Taylor Cream Sherry if I leave Tom at home. :D Or a nice woody, oakish Port...that would be good. :yes:

Well, I was planning on bring a case with me. :redface:

I started making my own last year. I have 4 bottles of Concord Kinda dry unsweetened left. If I make it saturday night I will bring one down.

I started making my own last year. I have 4 bottles of Concord Kinda dry unsweetened left. If I make it saturday night I will bring one down.
You're coming over on Saturday night, Steven? Cool!

Did you make any white wine, by any chance? :D

White Zin is not wine, and please do not refer to it as such.

It is melted bubble gum.

White Zin is not wine, and please do not refer to it as such.

It is melted bubble gum.

Or worse. :vomit:

As I recall, Diana, the wine selection is almost undrinkable.... I suggest you stick to Moosehead...:smile:

Or worse. :vomit:

As I recall, Diana, the wine selection is almost undrinkable.... I suggest you stick to Moosehead...:smile:
Well, it looks like I'm back to bringing my own. :D

Bill, I wish you'd come back to the farm for some Moosehead out by the hangar at sunset. :)

Well, it looks like I'm back to bringing my own. :D

Bill, I wish you'd come back to the farm for some Moosehead out by the hangar at sunset. :)

I'd love to. Started a new job a few months ago and am on heavy airline travel right now. Things will settle down (and assuming that I can put away some money), I'll be flying around some more.

BIll

Back