Display name:
i And I Survive
Thank you

Attachments

• DSC02345.JPG
    DSC02345.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 122
Thats it. Thanks.

I would have argued that it is a derelict...

But the FAA says:

Aircraft Description
Serial Number 033 Type Registration Individual
Manufacturer Name BEAGLE Certificate Issue Date 04/09/1998

Model B.206 SERIES 1 Status Valid

Type Aircraft Fixed Wing Multi-Engine Type Engine Reciprocating

Pending Number Change None Dealer No

Date Change Authorized None Mode S Code 51335334

MFR Year 1966 Fractional Owner NO

That sure looks alot like the Beagle that had a gear up landing in CXO a couple of years ago, and sat on our ramp for ages... Never knew what happened to it later... (Notice the bent prop?)

I noticed that too and thought it may have had a gear up landing but the underbelly didn't show any signs of it. I think this plane has been at MGJ forever. I was imagining how it would have looked in it's heyday or restored. It gave me a respect for people who do that kind of thing. I should have asked one of the resident pilots what the story was with it. I will next time.

Last edited:
IIRC, the Beagles had some kind of hard limit on airframe time. It wasn't a very high number, but it's been a long time since I heard what the time limit was.

Trapper John

A white one with blue and red stripes.

I worked with one of these back in Baltimore, it was a real brute. GTSIO-520 C engines too. I still have Brittish standard wrenches available if anybody picks it up.

Kevin

I think this plane has been at MGJ forever. I was imagining how it would have looked in it's heyday or restored.

I recognized that plane from MGJ as soon as I saw the picture. It looks very forlorn out there on the ramp.

Back