What Kind Of Plane Are You?

When I grow up, I want to be a RV-10...:yes::thumbsup:

Altho the girlfriend needs to have a beaver..;):)

Last edited:
They say I'm the 172 "Skylane." Is that a 172 with 230 hp?

I liked their 4x4 truck with the lift kit and roll bar and "350 cc engine." Bet it reaches a whole 10 mph.

Dan

DEHAVILLAND BEAVER ??? On floats???

What's up with that?

I drive a SKYLANE (182), and thought I was probably a 182, 206, or 210.

I am a P-51
My wife is an EXTRA. Look out.

According to the quiz I'm a twin I've never heard of. According to me I'm this:

bumblebee9.jpg

According to the quiz I'm a twin I've never heard of. According to me I'm this:

bumblebee9.jpg

Okay, as Mr. Experimental I have to ask..... Did this thing ever fly???:dunno: Sorry I have never seen anthing like that before. :redface:

If it did fly the roll rate must have been amazing!!!! :rofl:

P-51...kind of funny, I see at least 2 other RV owners are P-51 also.

Beaver, yeah, I could go with a Beaver, most of them are as worn and beat up as me...:lol:

Okay, as Mr. Experimental I have to ask..... Did this thing ever fly???:dunno: Sorry I have never seen anthing like that before. :redface:

If it did fly the roll rate must have been amazing!!!! :rofl:

It was reportedly and believably a real handful to fly. He crashed eventually, and badly IIRC....

. He crashed eventually, and badly IIRC....

Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1 Aircraft DescriptionSerial Number1 Certificate Issue Date01/27/1988 Manufacturer NameSTARR ROBERT H Mode S Code (base 8 / oct)53042400 ModelBUMBLE BEE II Mode S Code (base 16 / hex)AC4500Year ManufacturerNoneCancel Date04/02/1991 Reason for CancellationDestroyedExport ToNoneType RegistrationIndividual Aircraft Registration prior to DeregistrationNameSTARR ROBERT H Street938 CONCORDA DR CityTEMPE StateARIZONA Zip Code85282 CountyNOT FOUNDCountryUNITED STATES Deregistered AirworthinessEngine ManufacturerNoneClassificationUnknownEngine ModelNoneCategoryNone A/W DateNone Deregistered Other Owner NamesNone

Yup.. Destroyed....

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=89WS

You are a EXTRA. You are a bit crazy. You enjoy taking risks. More so than most, and you find that the risks you take pay off with the excitement you got from the adventure. You are a top-grade, bad *ss. My kind of person!!

I got......You are a BEECHCRAFT B58. You enjoy the simple enjoyments in life. You're not afraid of taking a few chances, but would prefer to live somewhat more on the safe side. You enjoy simple luxury, travel, and conversation. A day soaring above the clouds in one of these is your idea of a fun, safe, and enjoyable flight.

Back