What jobs have you had?

"...would show up 5 min before all kinds of shows (Male, female, green gorillas, midgets, fat man & fat lady shows) and set up the cake for the actor to pop out of. This job was great because as soon as the person pooped out I was out of there."
Eamon

Please tell me you really meant "Popped"...:eek:

Chris

Lawn cutting
Home insulation
Cook in a Mexican restaurant
Cross-country ski instructor and guide
Production helper in fabrication shop
Truck driver
Draftsman (before CAD)
Mechanical Engineer
Electrical Engineer
President of a Manufacturing firm
CFI
What ever my wife tells me my job is.

Hi Everyone! I've been lurking here for a while, but this looked like so much fun I had to register and "unlurk." In kind of order -

Pumped Gas at a Sunoco station (before self-serve)
Construction Laborer (ditch digger, my mother would say)
Lineman (not the kind who pumps gas at the airport)
Circus Tent putter-upper (and taker-downer)
Air-mapping plane pilot
Insurance Salesman
Gutter Salesman
Electronics Technician
Electrical Engineer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Consultant
Partner in Mergers and Acquisitions firm

And I owe any success I've attained along the way to the need to pay for my expensive hobby...flying. Had it not been for the need to throw away buckets full of money on airplanes and aviation, I'd probably have maxed out on the second or third item on the list!

Alright..I'll play. The only one that's paid for flying lessons was the LE stuff.

Since High School:

Ice Cream Shop clerk (mom owned it)
Grounds keeper at Six Flags over Texas
Assembler at Tandy Corp
Assembler at a Telecommunications company I can't remember the name of.
Security at a Hospital
Police Officer (various ranks)
PC/Network Technician (part-time)
Network Administrator (mostly part-time)
Investigator
Director of Law Enforcement

Lawn mowing, gas station attendent, department store janitor-stock boy-salesman, driver for Chicken Delight, independant garage auto mechanic, American motors dealer new and used car mechanic, mechanic - line maintenance supervisor - maintenance coordinator - shift manager maintenance coordination for TWA, maintenance coordinator for US Africa Air, shift manager maintenance control, back to hanger mechanic and finally Tech Rep for American Trans Air. I guess you could say all of those paid for my flying because I'm now retired and back flying.
Ron

Alright..I'll play. The only one that's paid for flying lessons was the LE stuff.

Investigator

Remind me to behave when I am around Lisa :D

Investigator

I've been very naughty, when I get back you may need to investigate me and handcuff me and stuff.... "Oh no, please don't strip search me:eek: :D ;) "

I've been very naughty, when I get back you may need to investigate me and handcuff me and stuff.... "Oh no, please don't strip search me:eek: :D ;) "

Some how I think Henning has played this game before. :rofl:

Used only my current career to pay for flying but have held the following jobs:

Fall Lawn service
Baby sitter
clerk in Record Store ( Remember them?)
Synagogue Youth Group Advisor
Camp Counselor
Grunt in a Soda and bargun plant
Chippendale dancer
Unloaded UPS Tractor Trailers
Waiter
Bartender
Busboy/barback
Lifeguard
Law Clerk
Attorney

Boy, I had to think back pretty far for my list:
Paperboy
Checker/Sacker at grocery store
Lineman
CFI

LOL good catch Grant and John. I was wondering how long it would take to get called on that. Touche my friends.:rofl:

LOL good catch Grant and John. I was wondering how long it would take to get called on that. Touche my friends.:rofl:
You mean you weren't? I thought we'd found entertainment for the ladies at Gaston's! It's never too late to start!:no::goofy:

Back