What jet should you be flying?

You got: C-17 Globemaster

Have fun with your extremely short field takeoffs and landings.

You got: F-22 Raptor

Have fun flying the premier fighter jet in the world.

Hmmm, pretty sure nobody in their right mind would let me be anywhere near a jet aircraft so this seems just a bit odd.

They lost me at question 1: "You'll need sunglasses for your jet. Pick a pair". I've never flown a jet which needed sunglasses, and in the jets I did fly, when I needed to reduce the sun in my eyes, I used the sunvisor on my helmet, not sunglasses. But doing "name that plane" with the six intakes in question 3 might be fun.

They lost me at question 1: "You'll need sunglasses for your jet. Pick a pair". I've never flown a jet which needed sunglasses, and in the jets I did fly, when I needed to reduce the sun in my eyes, I used the sunvisor on my helmet, not sunglasses. But doing "name that plane" with the six intakes in question 3 might be fun.

Well, yeah but, back at the O club afterwards, you gotta have your shades hanging off the lapel of your khaki shirt, right?

A-10 Can't argue with that outcome

might be over thinking this just a little.

Mig-31, F-15, F-22
F-35, Mig-29, T-50

1st time: C-17 Globemaster

Going thru a second time on the close questions: SR-71

Yeah, those two are alike. :rolleyes2:

A C-17 converted into a giant flying toy hauler RV would be an interesting thing.

What the heck :dunno:
"You got: A-10 Warthog"

Have fun flying your airborne tank.

When I selected the truck for my non-flying transportation, I thought they would put me in a cargo plane.

A-10. Sounds right to me!

Maybe in a year I can get one surplus, of course feeding it may be an issue. What does a single 30mm round cost?

And thats disappointing.....i was hoping for the F-15 if its even an option....otherwise F-16 or F-18 would be great also....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harrier. Fastest time door to door.

You got: C-17 Globemaster

Have fun with your extremely short field takeoffs and landings.

I prefer the Ageless SR71. IMO still the best plane ever built!

Back