What is this "Gastons" of which y'all...

Fly-in at Gaston's White River Resort in northwestern Arkansas. More fun than the law allows.

See: www.eaa732.org/aopa

Look at pictures. Watch video. Get all weepy-eyed from how much fun you had (oh wait, that's me).

Make plans for June, 2006, and make friends you'll never forget.

etsisk said:
speak? I've seen it referenced a number of times! AND I'm nosy!! :D

Only the most awesome resort in the United States!

The only thing missing from Gastons is a giant BBQ pit right off the runway.

Last edited:
SkyHog said:
LOL - if I wind up without someone in the right seat, I could probably strap a pig in the seatbelt.

When pigs fly *snork*

etsisk said:
speak? I've seen it referenced a number of times! AND I'm nosy!! :D
Tom,

Check out this link for awesome photos and a video: http://www.eaa732.org/aopa/gastons.html

I'm sure Diana will fill you in further, but Gaston's is a fantastic fly-in that we -- meaning folks who've gotten to know each other on this board and the AOPA board -- have each year in June at the Gaston's White River Resort in Lakeview, AR. I wasn't there the for the inaugural event (2004) and am not sure how many attended, as the weather was not so good. Last year we had 55 at the Saturday night dinner and possibly more than that altogether for the weekend.

The dates for 2006 are Friday, June 9 - Sunday, June 11. This is what we do: fly, eat, fly, talk, fly, laugh, fly, swim, fish, drink, and fly. Last year I flew in by Delta, and this year I intend to take my own plane. :)

Please join us!

etsisk said:
Thanks, all - it sure sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to go!

:D

Tom, I will be flying over Friday morning from Chattanooga, TN. If you can get over this way, I have room in the plane.

Bill Jennings said:
Tom, I will be flying over Friday morning from Chattanooga, TN. If you can get over this way, I have room in the plane.
Whoa! Great offer - you're ON, Bill!! Thanks!

I'll be in touch! ;)

It just won't die will it.

:)

Anthony said:
It just won't die will it. :)
LOL! No, Anthony it won't die. It will just keep getting bigger and better. You're going to have to come! No excuses! :)

Back