What is the best time to fly into JFK?

orange

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Orange
What is the least busy time to land at JFK? I assume 11pm to 6am is probably not very busy but I'd like to do it during the day.

How about weekday mid-mornings, around 10-11am?

Busy all the time but the Europe departures start at around 5-6pm and it's crazy busy then. Call the tower for a better idea.

Look at the slow time ,around the noon hour.

Thanks for the replies all.

How do you pay the landing fee? Do they bill you using your tail number or do you have to pay it at the FBO?

Do they allow touch and go's or full stop/taxi backs at JFK? I really have no need to go there so I don't want to taxi to the GA ramp and park or get gas or anything. It's just one of those bucket list things that I want to do as a pilot, landing and takeoff at JFK.

Thanks for the replies all.

How do you pay the landing fee? Do they bill you using your tail number or do you have to pay it at the FBO?

Do they allow touch and go's or full stop/taxi backs at JFK? I really have no need to go there so I don't want to taxi to the GA ramp and park or get gas or anything. It's just one of those bucket list things that I want to do as a pilot, landing and takeoff at JFK.
They will bill your tail number if you do a touch and go or if you go to the FBO, they'll collect the fee. Depending on what time you go they may be able to accommodate a touch and go or taxi back.

Back