• We are the Front Porch

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
We have recently welcomed a few new folks to the board and I think I told them that we are the Back porch of Aviation. Chip chided me and said he thought we are the front porch of aviation. So It occured to me what the heck are we The front porch of Aviation or the Back porch of Aviation.

We're streetside, talking with people passing by. You meet the most interesting people that way.

It depends on whether there's a river out back. If there is, we're the back porch.

If there's a runway out front, we're the front porch.

If neither applies, we're the "Open Kitchen"

It's the Front Porch, of course!

But, if you're in South PHX, West LAX, North STL, East DEN or one of a few other places... it may be the alley! :eek:

I'm thinking more like option #3: The big shade tree with the comfortable Adirondack chairs to sit in by the farmhouse next to the runway.

Other than your opening remarks there doesn't appear to be much controversy when you look at the voting so far. :)

A back porch is for socializing with old friends.. a front porch is for socializing with old friends AND meeting new ones. I vote for front porch.

THAT sounds like Diana's place!!

Based on the pictures I've seen, that's about right for the board. Throw in a couple dogs, a pond, mountains with lots of trees and you'll be hard pressed to find a better place.

I kind of see it more like the cartoon show "King of the Hill". :yes: Where they are all standing by the fence.

The front porch for sure. Good people, great discussion, excellent times.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Back