What I'm fixin'/flyin' today

alfadog

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
alfadog
Since starting at the air museum, I've been posting pics on my Facebook page of "what I'm working on today". I thought it might be fun if we did that here. Post what you're fixing or flying today or recently, not what you fixed or flown in the past.

1942 Waco UPF7. Making templates to install inspection plates on a similar Waco.

attachment.php

1978 Bonanza V35B. Annual and laundry list of items that came up on pre-buy inspections. It is for sale.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0008.jpg
    IMAG0008.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMAG0012.jpg
    IMAG0012.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
78 qualifies for vintage now? Lol

The museum keeps its doors open by renting hangar space to privately owned warbirds and vintage aircraft. Yes, I don't think the Bo actually qualifies nor does the Mooney in there, but apparently they have the room and the money helps. I have no doubt those aircraft would get bumped if something actually vintage came along.

78 qualifies for vintage now? Lol

As a follow-up, I checked. The Mooney is holding the space for a T-6 that blew the engine on the Left Coast and is being repaired there. One Bo belongs to a fellow that had an L-29 there and is subject to bumpage if a warbird or classic comes along. Similar stories on others in the hangar. They would love to get more vintage and warbirds in there.

Last edited:
Back