What if Tesla bought Boeing and Foreflight?

You would have electric airplanes that crash while on autopilot, but synthetic vision would be available.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Help me out.

This guy, Musk, owns a car company that is all green and **** and uses electricity (which RARELY comes from anything other than fossil fuels) AND he owns SpaceX which launches **** into space, but not with electricity, with... wait for it... a ton of fossil fuels.

Is he the environmentalist of the year or what?

Musk tweets all kinds of untrue promises about Tesla’s business. A buyout. An increase in cars sold to attain a fictitious big number. All untrue. And then he mocks the SEC for scolding him for his unauthorized lying tweets.

So sure, he might as well ramp it up and tweet that he’s going to buy Boeing.

Hmmm. Going with my theme from the other thread...

If Tesla bought Boeing and ForeFlight, they would come out with a flying car that carried at least 150 passengers, landed itself to refuel every 3 hours, and had one pilot to plug the destination into a copy of ForeFlight running on a permanently-mounted center console screen before sitting back and watching the plane route and fly itself.

There would be a theoretical $35,000 Boeing for the masses (no Foreflight on that base model), $2000 down and then wait. And wait. And wait some more. Meanwhile, your neighbor with the bigger credit line, who bought into the bait & switch tactic, paid the extra and is making out like John Travolta with a Boeing parked outside his house, just to make you envious. ;)

Then you could buy all 3 for pennies on the dollar when they go bankrupt later this year!

Only a fool jumps ship before he sees that the vessel is actually sinking.

Said the guy with a numbed sense of humor, who never went swimming, canoeing, boating or sought out fun times, adventure, or excitement. But he was no fool, to be certain. ;)

Back