What I did this weekend.

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Back pain, schmack pain.

This weekend, I decided to stop being a sissy and get out and do something with my dad. I didn't think building a pond/fountain would be this difficult, but I think, with the way it turned out, all the work was worth it. It looks amateurish, but at least it's done and functional!

sorry about the poor quality pic. I couldn't get the reflection of the sun off the clouds to die down.

Michael said:
Are you going to stock it with fish Nick?
I can't really. Our neighbors had a pond with fish in it, and our cat likes to go fishing.

I'm thinking if its in "her" yard, she'll have no problem eating the fish here instead.

btw - the neighbors actually got so upset that they took their pond out of their yard because they couldn't keep fish in it. Hehe.

NickDBrennan said:
btw - the neighbors actually got so upset that they took their pond out of their yard because they couldn't keep fish in it. Hehe.

Hey Nick, a ride or I'm telling. :hairraise::rofl:

NickDBrennan said:
I can't really. Our neighbors had a pond with fish in it, and our cat likes to go fishing.

I'm thinking if its in "her" yard, she'll have no problem eating the fish here instead.

A friend put light net over his which protected fish but doesn't do anything much good for asthetics...

Back