What I did for the last week (PFS inside)

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I got off my duff a bit and went out, for one. Did some good fishing last night, caught 3 catfish and a few little sunfish. Good times.

BUT, I started working on PilotFreeStuff again, since I really want to get that out the door and available to people. I've almost got the logbook system done. Right now, I'm just implementing the GUI so that it is useable. Very soon, I'll be looking for beta testers for it. Here's a few screen shots. After I finish the logbook system done and available for download, the flight planner is next (I've already done a considerable amount of work on it).

The plan for PFS is to have a few modules, one can either download the entire suite or just the modules that they want. The program will automatically detect which ones are installed and which ones are not. All software should run on Macs, Linux or Windows machines (sorry, no FreeDOS support :D).

Attachments

• mainWindow.jpg
    mainWindow.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 35
  • logbookmain.jpg
    logbookmain.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 36
  • newEntry.jpg
    newEntry.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 41
Nick, I'll also volunteer my time as a beta tester (only if you want a person with so much bad luck with computers my wife forbids me from our desktop).

Back