what happened to the places I've been maps?

korben88

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Troy
I seem to remember there were little maps in peiples signatures that had a colored map. Did they dissappear, or did I dream it?

I do. Are you not seeing mine? It's there. (Though it only shows up on my phone in landscape mode.)

Mine didn't transfer over when they switched to whatever they switched too, but hey, at least they put the old POA smilies back.

Signatures with graphics didn't survive the software change intact. Only the text came along for the ride.

Can be easily fixed though.

What's the point? Is there some kind of contest?

"Hey guys, I've been here and here and here..."
"Okay, that's..nice." :dunno:

How many pieces does one need to feel accepted?
I suppose that's up to the individual. I've flown within one state and one state only. Though I can see the allure of visualizing my flights to other places if I had a goal of visiting multiple states.

How many pieces does one need to feel accepted?

Near as I can tell "accepted" in this crowd has nothing to do with States visited... ;)

You know what, Stan, if you want me to wear 37 pieces of flair, like your pretty boy over there, Brian, why don't you just make the minimum 37 pieces of flair?

Hence the question: What's the point? ;)
What's the point of having a signature at all? I'll admit I didn't read yours until just now. The maps and signatures are something my eyes simply pass over, but if they make the poster happy, why not?

What's the point of having a signature at all? I'll admit I didn't read yours until just now. The maps and signatures are something my eyes simply pass over, but if they make the poster happy, why not?

Haha. I have one and I never see it. It's probably out of date.

Tapatalk doesn't show them, which is fine by me!

They seemed to be the thing to have back in the day so I made one. Took about 10 minutes because I had to fiddle with file size after merging two photos in Gimp.

I always thought it was cool to see where people have been. That's why I was wondering what happened to them.

Back