What happened to my Avatar?

Frank Browne

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
FB
What in the world happened to my avatar?? All I see now is a link to my profile that sez Frank Browns Avatar. :dunno::dunno:

OK. I logged in when I got to work this morning and it was fine. Then late in the afternoon I realized I couldn't see my avatar. I log back in at home and now I can see it again. I feel like I'm in a Twilight Zone episode.
What was it the the Rolling Stones sang? What a drag it is getting old? I feel thoopid! Ken, if it's the Everclear, that stuff has a loooong reach!

Frank still looks like you in front of a sweet tail dragger!
Jason, the lady standing next to me in that photo is Ellen Dean who at that time was a member of the U.S. Aerobatic Team. I won a flight with her in a raffle in March '98. After checking out with the parachute, she treated me to about 40 minutes of the most memorable flight time I've ever gotten. Flying out of St Augustine, she flew the takeoff and landing only. I flew the rest of the flight. We did a few loops, some rolls, some steep turns etc. I will forget that experience when my dieing breath leaves my body. As for Ellen, she was friendly, charming, professional, and a pleasure to fly with! After we landed, she asked us...my wife and youngest son were with me...if we were in a hurry to leave. We hung around for awhile and she gassed up the Extra and activated a notam for the airport and took off. She treated us to her full aerobatic routine! Right over the airport! It was a fantastic experience!

What in the world happened to my avatar?? All I see now is a link to my profile that sez Frank Browns Avatar. :dunno::dunno:

I don't know, some funny looking guy standing in front of a red airplane is all I see. ;)

I have seen what you saw with some avatars form time to time but it is usually related to a very slow data speed.

Back