What happen to gryo video

My guess is it will get yanked off of YT (again) when they figure out it is there.

Try Vimeo instead.

My guess is it will get yanked off of YT (again) when they figure out it is there.

Try Vimeo instead.

As Van Johnston suggests, Vimeo hosts the original video complete with original audio track. I added some Johnny Cash and reposted to youtube for fun, but I'm afraid it'll be gone soon.

Thread and link were deleted, below is my response to a friendly POA-MC deletion notice. ~ Wrighter

"Greetings Pilots of America Management Council,

While I am disappointed that the auto-gyro thread had to be deleted, I understand that your course of action was necessary to uphold the community standards of your forum.

I appreciate that you’ve levied no formal infractions against this account, though this account won’t be used to post anything more as it was created specifically to share the subject video (and only once at that).

My biggest concern in sharing the video was the possibility of offending female forum members (who may feel their role in aviation is undignified), but such inspiring content must be shared as it spreads the eros of flight.

My girlfriend and I are working hard to create a world where sensuality and aviation are recognized in unison. We’ve not created any of our own content as of yet, but plan to soon, pending the purchase of a Sikorsky-Schweizer 300CBi light helicopter.

Sincerely, Wrighter"

Back