What does this mean from Yahoo mail?

JOhnH

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Right Seater
I have several att.net email addresses from the days when AT&T owned it and I had at&t service. Since then I dropped AT&T service, and their email service merged with yahoo mail. Today I got this message popup:
********************************************************************************************************************
After March 31st, email from your external account will no longer be imported
You are currently importing email from:
nnnnnnnn@att.net
Existing emails from that account will remain in your inbox, but no new emails will be imported.
*********************************************************************************************************************
I'm not sure what they mean by "importing". I receive email from several sub accounts, which I read from a web browser. Are they saying I won't be able to get new email?

I would think they mean that anything coming to that att.net address will stop coming in(to yahoo). It may still come into some server which is hosting the mailbox, but you won't be able to read it from yahoo. If you still need to check that mail, you'll probably need to set up a new mail client to read it.

Back