What do you use your plane for?

Samuroot1987

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Samuroot2801
I think i would use one for sightseeing and flights to PDX

I use it to put smooth, uniform surfaces on flat wooden parts.

Reducing the level of fuel in the FBO storage tank while occasionally feeding off of Texas BBQ.

Or Cajun food if WaltM @ Rockin' M Airport near Quinlan, Texas will ever get busy cooking

Absorbing money.

I was shooting TnGs at FNL one night when a Mooney came in on the ILS. I announced and made a 360 on downwind to let him land since he was opposite direction. He thanked me and my response was that I was just up burning money that evening...he laughed.

I had to answer that question on the Michigan tax "use" tax form. All I could think of was "Flying when I want to go flying."

I mostly just putz around locally.

Relaxation, seeing parts of the country from an angle that not many see it from. I also like the technicalities of it.

Mostly stress-relief pleasure flying, some business.

Getting to my boat.:D actually it's how our family moves around, from college visits to beach trips. Tomorrow we are flying to Tampa for a cruise.:D

To support the oil company's .trying to see how many airports in the country I can land at. Fun

the joy of flight

$200 breakfast runs and Young Eagles flying. I've also flown out to a local FBO to spend some serious money on upgrades.

To divert my excess money into a long term loss.

Back