what do you keep in your hangar?

Can you suggest some must haves in a hangar? We have shelves and a table with chairs, what all do you keep in yours? Thanks

My hangar is attached to my house so it stays as clutter free as possible at all times. However, at the current time I'm in the middle of some large house remodel projects so the hangar and garage is more junked up than usual with tools, leftover house remnants, etc.

My hangar is my sanctuary and I keep it equipped with the necessities...tools, large workbench, table and chairs for lounging, etc. The one thing I don't have, and don't want, is a TV. I do have my teenage son's car in the hangar and until last June I kept my C-172 and my Six parked in the hangar...now just the Six.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 43
a classic mustang off to the side and a refrigerator:yes:

I just got the key for my hangar and my Cessna Aerobat should arrive in a week or so. Glad I found this thread. Good stuff. I'm going to be shopping and I'm going to build a nice table with a vise and an overhead light. I am a machinist by trade so I have lots of tools but I know I won't bring any of my tools from home. I keep those things separated and in special tool boxes grouped for different types of work.

Back