Votes: 55 31.4%
  • Pitts

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Robinson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vans

Votes: 14 8.0%

• Total voters
Sorry for the typos and leaving brands out! I was stuck in a hotel on the same overnight for the third day cause of this snow storm so I was pretty bored.... Interesting to see the results!

I'd still like to know who the Airbus owners are lol

They don't make very good seaplanes :no:

I3TJp.AuSt.143.jpg

Obviously not for lack of trying. :lol:

That's because this is an poll for freedom loving Americans only!!! Communists need not apply!! :D

Hey, I converted it from Communism to good old USA values. Took all the old radio gear and instruments out and replaced them with good American stuff. Wait a minute! I just looked and a lot of that stuff is made in China. Damn! Don

There is no Boeing or Douglas listed. I own a share of several B-747-400, B767-300ER, B757, Boeing/Douglas MD11 and lastly Airbus 300-600.....and a Cessna 182.

I also own shares of a couple of Merchant Marine ships, insurance companies, finance companies, train company, logistics company etc.

Sorry, in a joking mood this morning. Stocks own all listed above except the 182 and I am only a "part" owner of that. I work on it and fly it for free.

There is no Boeing or Douglas listed. I own a share of several B-747-400, B767-300ER, B757, Boeing/Douglas MD11 and lastly Airbus 300-600.....and a Cessna 182.

I also own shares of a couple of Merchant Marine ships, insurance companies, finance companies, train company, logistics company etc.

Sorry, in a joking mood this morning. Stocks own all listed above except the 182 and I am only a "part" owner of that. I work on it and fly it for free.

Boeing is listed. :D

How come "Piper" is the only brand italicized? :confused:

<--- owns a Piper Cherokee

Can't believe Globe Aircraft isn't listed. :D

Jim R
Collierville, TN

N7155H--1946 Piper J-3 Cub
N3368K--1946 Globe GC-1B Swift
N4WJ--1994 Van's RV-4

Can't believe Globe Aircraft isn't listed. :D

Jim R
Collierville, TN

N7155H--1946 Piper J-3 Cub
N3368K--1946 Globe GC-1B Swift
N4WJ--1994 Van's RV-4

I really, really, really want a globe... But I'm 6'6' and 280 so that's about as likely as an Ercoupe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really, really, really want a globe... But I'm 6'6' and 280 so that's about as likely as an Ercoupe.

It may be more doable than you think. From a height perspective, I'm just a bit under 5'11" (32" inseam) and 235 and fly with the seat full forward. It is kinda like a 150 in width, but certainly doable. With stock engine and gross weight, you would be limited on fuel, but there are gross weight mods on many Swifts with bigger engine which can add 240 lb and greatly increase the useful load and utility.

Swift prices are at the lowest I've seen in probably 15+ years. I've seen some with 210hp Continental IO-360 and sliding canopy for under $50K and a few with most all the desired mods for under $70K. Cheaper than most tricked out RV-6 or higher series.

This space intentional left blank.

There's one in Sacramento that I should go kick the tires on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to meet the guys that own the Boeings and the Airbus's.

I own a Gill battery, 76 gallons of AvGas, 12 quarts of aeroshell, 1/2 a hangar, a headset, red socks, and sandals but that stuff wasn't listed.

Back