What better way to spend 9/11 then...

ajstoner21

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Andrew
Giving someone their first GA flight, showing them what General Aviation is all about, and getting them a tour of a control tower!

I had fun today!

My EAA chapter took up 80+ Young Eagles today.
And I went up to ensure that Canada was not encroaching.

Giving someone their first GA flight, showing them what General Aviation is all about, and getting them a tour of a control tower!

I had fun today!

I did some of those yesterday, does that count? Couldn't today since a person had a checkride in the plane which means it was reserved all day in their name.

Kimberly

I spent it by ignoring all this irrelevant hyperbole. Hard to do when the media won't talk about anything interesting today :(

I spent it by ignoring all this irrelevant hyperbole. Hard to do when the media won't talk about anything interesting today :(

I ignore the media. Haven't watched TV or the news in months. It is always sad or scary. I figure ignorance is bliss. If something "major" happens, my co-workers will tell me about it.

Kimberly

I ignore the media. Haven't watched TV or the news in months. It is always sad or scary. I figure ignorance is bliss. If something "major" happens, my co-workers will tell me about it.

Kimberly
Yeah....it's all focused on things that aren't that interesting. I don't care if there was a large accident in San Jose. Or if some bank was robbed in SoCal. Makes absolutely no difference. Let's talk about something that will effect all of us - like Greece maybe. But no :mad2:

I didn't file a flight plan, didn't talk to ATC, and didn't use an engine :)

IMG_1148.jpg

Back