What about Seat Covers?

Armcorp

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
RC Flyer
I am considering putting seat covers on my SR22. Does anyone have a recommendation of type, material, durability, etc.....?

Or whether to even have one?

I have a set of sheepskin on the front seats of my 182 and I love them! Warm in the winter and cool in the summer. I've had mine for at least a year with little wear evidence. I've flown with them about 75 hours. I'm still wondering why I haven't gotten a set for my vehicle.

Yep...LOVE my sheepskin covers...

I have a set of sheepskin on the front seats of my 182 and I love them! Warm in the winter and cool in the summer. I've had mine for at least a year with little wear evidence. I've flown with them about 75 hours. I'm still wondering why I haven't gotten a set for my vehicle.

Our flight school put Australian sheepskin in the 172 trainer. Just bought it so I'll have to tell you after we've tested it out. :)

Thanks for the posts. Sounds like Sheep, Lamb ...........or one of Gods creatures will do the trick

Thanks for the posts. Sounds like Sheep, Lamb ...........or one of Gods creatures will do the trick

Not just one of "Gods creatures" [sic], but one with a superior natural fiber, like wool. That fiber does an exceptional job of keeping your temperature adjusted, dry, and very comfortable to boot.

cover1.jpg

You'd be looking at something like the above from Rocky Mountain Sheepskin:

http://www.rmsheepskin.com/cgi-bin/...craft/cirrsr22.htm?L+scstore+fczs6757ff25fd25

Cheers,

-Andrew

Blonde with long hair seems to be the preferred variety.

Had the same one of those for 18 years.......just gets better

Back