What a pleasure.

Flew to Peoria in February this year to visit with him for a bit. I'm indebted to him for seeing me thru a 'rough patch' with medical intact.

If I renew my medical next year, it will be with him. The man has been so generous with his time via email helping me with some complications from my illness...although I know I pester him a bit :). Hopefully he knows how much I appreciate him.

Dr Chien is a great guy. I saw him in February after he had already spent considerable time in assisting me get my stuff together. He helped me thru some tough issues. If he charged what he is worth (his expertise is unquestioned) we couldn't afford it. He is extremely fair and reasonable and he leaves no stone unturned. When he submitted
my file it was complete and I got my medical. Took awhile because of the overload at the FAA, but I got it. Without him, it would not have been possible.

Forever indebted.

Jim Vines

100% agree with everything said here. I just got my medical last Saturday - almost a year after starting the process (FAA took 5 months of that). I could not have done it without Dr. B.

Dr Chien is a great guy. If he charged what he is worth (his expertise is unquestioned) we couldn't afford it.
Jim Vines
I agree. He has handled my medicals and SI reports for the last four years. I have never felt more comfortable dealing with the FAA. It used to be a frustrating yearly event.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back