What’s for lunch?

I made a bacon swiss burger at home just now. Not quite on my diet but I decided I deserved it.

Got up this morning and realized we were running low on coffee. Crank up the roaster to make a half pound. While I'm drinking my coffee, the electrician calls from the house Margy is building to have me show him where to run some wires. Throw on some clothes and head over there. Get back. Margy wants me to swap out the blades on her zero turn mower. Normally this is pretty easy, I run the thing into the hangar and hoist the front up on the chain hoist. Then I can hit the bolts with an impact driver. Only, I can't do that. There's a guy in my hangar painting the Navion and everything is spread all over the place in there.

Great, grab a jack and try jacking up the front of the mower. Can't get the impact driver under there. Will have to drop the mower deck. Go inside and read the book on how to do that. Margy comes out and asks if I'm done, she wants to mow before going out to play Mah Jong because it looks like rain later. Anyhow takes me a while longer to change the blades. Then I notice that one side of the mower deck is noticably lower than the other. Margy went on a wild ride with the thing getting too close to the edge of the hill last week and I had to remount a tire on the rim. Must have bent something. Figure out what goofy metric wrench you need to adjust the thing. Get that done. Really does look like rain. I better do the mowing. By the time I get that done it's 2:30 and I've had nothing to eat all day. Throw two strips of bacon and a burger patty in the ez-bake oven and get fed.

C’mon … In n Out is better! ;)

C’mon … In n Out is better! ;)
I like them both. Sometimes I switch it up and head over the freeway for an Inn n Out. But Habit's Burger Girls are certainly hotter.

PBJ on toasted blueberry bagel. Trying to get rid of the bagels by digesting them before they mold. Wife bought, doesn’t love em.

Two beef empanadas from "Tina's Cuban Cuisine."

Had an angus burger,no bun,for late lunch. Was todays special.

This place opened near me a year or so ago. Today I was out running errands and it was right there, so I checked it out.

Their Italian beef sandwich was pretty good.

35431305_10155285376085194_529588782064730112_n.jpg

Maxwell Street polish sausage and a chocolate cake shake. Pretty sure I now have diabetes

IMG_5753.jpeg
Salad today. Lettuce, tomato, bacon, blue cheese crumbles, chicken and avocado.

Y'all were a little late fer lunch...

1711742840895.png

but y'all are welcome to help clean up.!!

IMG_5774.jpeg
Cracker Barrel. Fried shrimp in the foreground and fried catfish in the background.

Back