Western PA ,MD and Eastern OH area pilots

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
As many of you know I am President of the Board of Trustees of Angel Flight East www.angelflighteast.org a fantastic public benefit flying organization.

While our office is at Wings Field in Blue Bell PA just out side of Philly we have pilots in 22 states who fly missions on behalf of Angel Flight East. We have been experiencing quite a jump in mission requests to and from Western Pennsylvania and Maryland, Eastern Ohio including the Pittsburgh and Erie PA, Youngstown and Cleveland OH areas and Wheeling West Virgina.

If you are a pilot in or near those areas and you have your IR and 300 hours we'd love to have you fly for us. If you are interested please PM me and I'll put you intouch with the right folks.

I promis you this is one type of mission that pays you back ( In karma and thanks that is) Thanks for your consideration.

It's 300 hours? I thought it was only 200.

I'm just over 200 hours and about half way through my IFR. Can't wait to have another reason to go fly.

As many of you know I am President of the Board of Trustees of Angel Flight East www.angelflighteast.org a fantastic public benefit flying organization.

While our office is at Wings Field in Blue Bell PA just out side of Philly we have pilots in 22 states who fly missions on behalf of Angel Flight East. We have been experiencing quite a jump in mission requests to and from Western Pennsylvania and Maryland, Eastern Ohio including the Pittsburgh and Erie PA, Youngstown and Cleveland OH areas and Wheeling West Virgina.

If you are a pilot in or near those areas and you have your IR and 300 hours we'd love to have you fly for us. If you are interested please PM me and I'll put you intouch with the right folks.

I promis you this is one type of mission that pays you back ( In karma and thanks that is) Thanks for your consideration.

Do you need your own plane?

Do you need your own plane?

No Ben, renting and borrowing is fine. A good number of our pilots are renters. Also you can check with your CPA but I think 100% of the rental fee is deductible or at least claim it toward your charitable contributions. We'd love to have you on our pilot list.

No Ben, renting and borrowing is fine. A good number of our pilots are renters. Also you can check with your CPA but I think 100% of the rental fee is deductible or at least claim it toward your charitable contributions. We'd love to have you on our pilot list.

Thanks, Adam. I'll talk with my wife about it and let you know!

Ben, Ping me with any questions. I'd be happy to answer them. BTW we will be down at JYO for their airport day at the end of September, if that's close to you.

I am interested.

I do have a few qurestions for you if we could chat.

Back