Went flying!

denverpilot

Tied Down
Display Name

Display name:
DenverPilot
Okay I know. Not that exciting. But I could finally honestly pass the "illness" item of IMSAFE today.

Bumbled up to KGXY, then back to KAPA after a short delay when I realized the stupid daylight savings switch would make it easy to get night current (after checking the lights all worked... heh...).

Cold front/gust front blew into KGXY right before sunset. 330@20. Heh. Departed 34. I think the ground roll was about 75'. :)

Back at KAPA, wind calm. Controllers bent over backward to let the Gobosh and I to both do stop and goes on the parallels side by side while squeezing the jets and a pair of Pilatii in. That was fun. Did a bejillion of them since I needed to get past the hour after sunset.

The only annoying part? All the landings were REALLY nice. Crap. I wasn't landing that well 4 weeks ago!!! Ha. Guess I needed a break to pay attention? LOL... Whatever.

On the way up...
aja9ysuv.jpg

8urymu8u.jpg

eguhy4y5.jpg

KGXY Airport kitteh... "Cessna". She's friendly. And spoiled. Ha.

pa7emamu.jpg

Formation flight went over at KGXY.
y6yvyzuj.jpg

On the way back...

Windsock straight out. Wheeee.
bume2aga.jpg

yrumynah.jpg

yzu8uhap.jpg

eqevazyt.jpg

Now that we're both flying 182's... I want a ride next time I'm in Denver. Trade you for when you're ever in the D/FW area...

And no barking your shin in the hangar for old times sake??

Now that we're both flying 182's... I want a ride next time I'm in Denver. Trade you for when you're ever in the D/FW area...

And no barking your shin in the hangar for old times sake??

I whacked the shin on a radio mount in the old Jeep. That was a sucky day. Stitches right before flying to Vegas. Heh. Karen wouldn't let me put a mechanics bandage on it! She was probably right but that was an annoying departure delay that day. Ha.

Back