Wenesday Lunch?

Missa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
AsGoodAsCake
I think this was lost in on of the other threads...

Last year the PoA get together Lunch was really good. I'd like to do it agian. I'd like to suggest Wenesday as Grant and Lesile may be able to join that day.

Suggestions for time and place?

Missa

I'll be there. No ideas on place or time, I'll leave that to people who actually have been there before. :)

I think this was lost in on of the other threads...

Last year the PoA get together Lunch was really good. I'd like to do it agian. I'd like to suggest Wenesday as Grant and Lesile may be able to join that day.

Suggestions for time and place?

Missa

If it is next Wednesday I will be flying to northern Michigan and can stop in several places.

If it is next Wednesday I will be flying to northern Michigan and can stop in several places.

LOL, since this is in the "AirVenture" sub forum, It was meant as where on Wenesday at Osh to get together for lunch. I think last time it was the cafe by the fourms.

Going to be at Osh for lunch Scott?

I'll give it a shot. I'm not sure, like I ever am, when I'll be arriving or leaving. I'll give you a call if I make it. Where are you planning on eating, The Hangar Cafe ???? :goofy:

Where are you planning on eating, The Hangar Cafe ???? :goofy:

That's what I was asking!!!!! Last year it was whatever the cafe was nearest to the forums, which was nice because it was large and we were able to get a big table. I can't remember what it's called....

I can't find the names of any of the restaurants/cafés on the maps. I think it was the one by Workshops Plaza, within view of the Federal Pavilion (42 on this map).
grounds_map1.jpg

visitor_services_map.jpg

troy im planning on going up friday to be at the podapalooza. I think that makes me a podapaloozer. Its in one of the BP pavillions (004 I think) at 5 or so.

troy im planning on going up friday to be at the podapalooza. I think that makes me a podapaloozer. Its in one of the BP pavillions (004 I think) at 5 or so.

Honda Forums Plaza #4 - That's the AirBP pavilion.

We start setting up at about 5:15, and we should be starting at 6:15 or 6:30 - We're going to be live on EAA Radio so we're just gonna wait for the "go" signal from them! We go on as soon as the airshow is done.

We start setting up at about 5:15, and we should be starting at 6:15 or 6:30 - We're going to be live on EAA Radio so we're just gonna wait for the "go" signal from them! We go on as soon as the airshow is done.

Kent and Tony, I'll try to catch up with you guys there.

I'll also be at the Learn-to-Fly booth volunteering from 11-1 on Friday and Saturday, with my POA hat on (unless they ask me to take it off)

alrighty, i hope we're done in time to watch the Lt. Dan Band, that sounds like fun! :)

I'm with Tim--I don't get there til Friday. Any POA meetups on Friday or Saturday?

I'll eat for you on Wednesday, Troy, if you want. :cheerswine: That means I get to eat twice, right?

Last edited:
Back