We'll be fine with 49! Annex Florida...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cop did the right thing, we don't need the state stealing children because some cop thinks mom looks a bit off. Besides the world would be a better place if these women took their gene sharing offspring down boat ramps more often.

Your'e right, the cops should be allowed to incarcerate anyone they feel is acting strangely. All we need to to build another trillion dollars worth of facilities to hold them.

Seriously though, I had a client come in and tell me her daughter was on the beach at the time and saw the car drive into the water. She said it was a wonder we couldn't hear her screaming on the video.

But Daytona Beach seems to draw almost as many crazies as Key West. The weather is great and Daytona has more shelters, section 8 housing and other social services than the whole rest of the County and several surrounding counties combined. So Daytona attracts people that make that woman look downright stable. If the cops drug them all in, there would be no place to put them.

A little light hearted ribbing for my friends from the craziest state in the union :D

Woman drives car into ocean with three kids inside 2 hours after cops lets her go even after noticing a deranged state of mental health. Good times...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-cops-defend-handling-ocean-rescue-case-n46181

What got me is relatives recognized there was something wrong. Instead of interceding directly, they called the police and stepped away. The problem is unless the police believe she is a danger to her or someone else, there really is little they can do.
3 kids, one on the way, and where were her relatives?

What got me is relatives recognized there was something wrong. Instead of interceding directly, they called the police and stepped away. The problem is unless the police believe she is a danger to her or someone else, there really is little they can do.
3 kids, one on the way, and where were her relatives?

Probably back at her section 8 housing, eating potato chips, drinking beer and watching Oprah on the new flat screen TV... :mad2:

She was just looking to get a new car.

The cop did the right thing, we don't need the state stealing children because some cop thinks mom looks a bit off. Besides the world would be a better place if these women took their gene sharing offspring down boat ramps more often.

Gene pool cleansing. :yes:

Many children grow up to be prominent, successful, outstanding citizens who contribute to our society for the better despite the actions of their parents.

Check definition of annex.

Thread closed. If y'all want to open one in Spin Zone where it belongs, then have at it. The thread doesn't belong where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back